Thursday, April 23, 2009

Grandpa Revelli, Bryce, and Grandma Revelli after Brigadoon.


Steve with the turkey he shot in California.


March and April were really busy months. Bryce was in Brigadoon that opened on March 16th and closed March 24th. Steve went to California for his pig hunt in March and included turkeys this year too. We had the three birthdays too. Ciara is in the middle of her musical Guys and Dolls that opens next week. Bryce auditioned and made it into the Productions class and now he has auditioned for the Fall Musical Camelot.

1 comment:

  1. Mom told me about Brigadoon. I have never heard of it before. I hope that it was really good and the Bryce did awesome. I hope that Ciara's Guys and Dolls goes well. We were actually in California at the same time. I hope that they had a great time and I hope that you are doing well also.

    ReplyDelete